Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2017 Seattle Film Summit!
The Summit’s program offers sessions, panels and meetings for filmmakers at all levels — from students through working professionals with years of industry experience.
Please note there are no refunds on event registration(s).
Saturday is sold out and Sunday only has a few spots left. REGISTER TODAY!
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington at Seattle’s Southport
1053 Lake Washington Blvd. North, Renton, WA
In order to keep costs as low as possible for participants, the Summit does not offer complimentary food. But there are a number of places to grab a quick bite to eat:
- Market Place
- Water’s Table A Lakeside Kitchen + Bar
- Parasol Cafe at Southport: Rotating menu of simple, rustic New American dishes plus wine & cocktails in a cozy bistro setting.
- The Landing in Renton has a plethora of quick meals, is a five-minute drive from the hotel.
Major discounts offered by nearby hotels!! See all offers.
With expanded offerings, participants will enjoy new opportunities to meet, network with, and learn from industry professionals in film and other digital media.
- Pitch scripts or concepts to LA industry professionals
- Meet 1:1 with distributors
- Attend pitch, distribution and other panels with local and LA pros
- Experience the entertainment industry vendor expo
Students with Valid ID
Saturday & Sunday: $40
Students already registered for Sunday can add Saturday for only $15!
Saturday & Sunday: $80
Already registered for Sunday? Add Saturday for only $25!
The Seattle Film Summit brings together community partners from across local creative industries to present a day-long series of events focused on the continued evolution of film and digital media production in the region.