Pitch Session at Seattle Film Summit 2017
Pitching is a hybrid of skills involving the use of the right and left brain. Learn important best practices, tips and tools to create a winning pitch from the industry pros.
Participants have an opportunity to do a two-minute pitch during this panel and will:
- Get seen face-to-face with industry professionals
- Receive feedback on scripts or concepts
- Discover the marketability of your story
- Is it producer-interest ready?
- Where does it fit best in the market (film, TV-cable, network, etc. streaming services)?
- Hone your pitching skills
Space is limited–filling out the form does not constitute a guarantee you are scheduled. A separate confirmation will be sent to participants after form is submitted.
For those who may not get on the schedule before it’s full take heart! We’ll also be drawing a few names out of a hat for spontaneous pitches day of event.
Those wishing to pitch must also register for the event.
How the Pitch Panel Works
Audience members will watch real-time pitches from other Summit participants. Everyone will learn how to pitch or hone and strengthen pitching skills.
Participants scheduled to pitch will be invited on stage to pitch. Each person has two minutes to pitch his/her idea to our panel of experts.
The panelists will then have several minutes to ask questions and critique the pitch.