We need a few creative and driven interns to support our planning, marketing, and day-of logistics on December 10, 2017.
The internship is unpaid but will provide those selected with full day’s access into the event, and opportunities to network before, during and after the event with industry professionals from Seattle and Los Angeles.
Play a supportive role on the SFS team as we prepare for this year’s Summit!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Support Summit leaders as needed in the planning, operations, marketing and communications around the event, including but not limited to:
- Marcom Campaign Support
- Social media support and outreach to grow audience
- Event promotions and outreach support (media, marketing)
- Day of Event coordination
- Logistics coordination support
- Volunteer wrangling support
- Set up and tear down support
- Four to six hours from October through December 9, 2017, and/or work an eight-hour shift day of event (tiered schedule available)
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who takes initiative and can also work independently and meet deadlines
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience: Photoshop and Illustrator, knowledge a plus
- Comfortable with PC and MAC computers
Compensation. This is an unpaid internship; free access to the event December 10, 2017.
Fill out this quick form and we’ll get in touch about becoming one of our valued interns. We can’t wait to add you to the team!
P.S. We all love technology but it sucks when it isn’t working right. If you don’t hear from us within 72 hours, please check your SPAM filter. If you still don’t see a response, contact us for further assistance.